Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I LOVE to receive mail!!!

The mail can be especially fun after a holiday - here's part of today's haul, which was very good, and included, in addition to what you see - another postcard and two letters, one from a new penpal in Scotland and the postcard backs that I ordered from The2Buds.com, so I can make my own postcards.

The Curb Your Dog postcard is courtesy of an FPN member - it made me laugh. Then there is "THE BOX".

The Box contains my long awaited wax and seals, from The Design Station Ltd in England. It's lovely - guess I need to get some paper and start sealing...or maybe some letters.

Well, that's another post.


The Missive Maven said...

Oooh, oohh, ooooh! I love your new sealing wax items! Verrrry cool.

I got your letter today - hooray!

Okami said...

Me too, I can't wait to use them!

all-my-hues said...

You're not the only one who loves getting things in the mail :D So much fun...packages are the best ;)

Also, now you HAVE to post some photos of the wax and seal, when you use it! Otherwise, that's just teasing.

Post a Comment