Friday, May 29, 2009

Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo Ink Review and Request for Pen Advice


Okay, so the primary purpose of this post is to review this lovely ink from Pilot - available in the US from JetPens. Please double click the photo of the handwritten review for an easier read. The ink appears darker in the scan, the color is truly more muted. That's why I love the FPN Ink Exchange program, I can try the inks out before I buy them.

I have decided that I absolutely love this ink and it is now on my list of inks to buy - once I empty the 32 bottles and 35 sample vials that I currently have (turning away in embarrassment).

Any who...I have another motive, and that is your opinion of the sweet little pen that I used to write this review. I have never owned or used a semi-flex nib pen before, but I really like this pen, I just haven't made a final decision to buy it yet. What do you think??





3 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Oooh, I might have to get this pen. I'm addicted to all pen types and ink colors. That's why I'm an illustrator and writer.

TAO said...

Just started reading your blog but I was wondering if you got the pen? Love its color.

Okami said...

To update, I did not buy this pen. I decided to wait until I found a pen that I absolutely could not part with.

This was a lovely pen and would not have found the best home with me.

Post a Comment