Sunday, May 24, 2009

Received a Letter from a New Penpal

I simply had to post scans of this stationery, it is so cool.

The Missive Maven featured this stationery in her blog a few weeks ago, but it is even more impressive in person.

The stationery is Evan Harris Birds of a Letter from Dark Horse stationery.


The Missive Maven said...

It's so fun to see someone else blog one of my letters! :-) And I rarely think to photograph the inside pages. I really love the design on this set... and now I'm out of it... and so I have a quandary about whether to buy more or not!
Glad you enjoyed the stationery.

The Missive Maven said...

Oh wait - that's not even a letter from me! HA! Someone else is digging that stationery! I love it!

Okami said...

You're right, it is from someone else. It was really cool when I recognized the stationery - I had to go hunt for your blog.

I may have to buy some of this it's so lovely.

Post a Comment