Friday, July 3, 2009

Photo Envelope



So, I was printing some photos to make into postcards and I goofed and printed this one out on fairly high quality 8-1/2 by 11 inch paper. I didn't see any point in just throwing it out so I decided to make it into an envelope to use for a letter to a penpal.

Of course, then I had to use my wax seal on the back. Luckily when I purchased my wax I purchased 10 different colors, this one is called Pearl Champagne and matches the envelope pretty well, I think.






5 comments:

Brian Scott Richardson said...

Very nice!

The Missive Maven said...

Verry pretty! The pearl champagne sealing wax is such a lovely touch.

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Simply lovely...

You like to make envelopes too. I learned, from The Missives Maven. And now, I'm hooked on it. :-)

'Aunt Amelia'
'Dear you,' blog

Sam said...

That is one of the nicest envelopes I have ever seen! :)

Okami said...

Thanks all - envelopes are really easy to make and a glue stick is a marvel.

Post a Comment