Monday, October 12, 2009

Milton Fold and Mail Stationery

Back in July, my friend and fellow blogger, The Missive Maven, let us all now about a great sale happening over at Chronicle Books.

I took advantage of the sale and bought some great stationery, including the Fauna Madala Stationery which I previously reviewed plus a set of postcards from Jeffrey Brown, The Cutest Sneeze in the World and this Milton Fold and Mail.

I love this fold and mail, not only is it just too cute, but it's really fountain pen friendly. Unlike some of fold and mail stationery there is no feathering, no bleedthrough and very little showthrough. The set contains 40 sheets in 5 different designs

1 comment:

phonelady said...

Oh no thank you . you are adding to my paper envy LOL !!!Now you know I am going to have to get some of that . also wanted to clue you in that I am not moving after all finances are too tight to move and my cousin is okay with that and she said we can stay as long as we want too or need too. well just to keep you update my dear friend .

Post a Comment