Sunday, November 15, 2009

And the winners are.....

Christopher Dooley





Office Paper

Yes, I know there are six names here. I had one pen that I was going to keep and changed my mind, so there are six lucky winners instead of five.

The colors of these pens are blue, neon yellow, green, grey, orange and red. If you have a preference, please let me know - first responders get their choices. Please email me (or DM if you follow on Twitter) your mailing address and I will get these out to you as soon as possible.

I'll try to email everyone by this afternoon, but I'm having intermittent Internet issues so I'm not always sure when I can get online. If you did not leave me an email address, as instructed, and I do not hear from you within 24 hours, I will pick a backup winner.


1 comment:

petchildo said...

Thanks for the re-tweet again.

That's an interesting blog, I don't know much about pens but I used to collect post cards. I have about 400.

Post a Comment