Monday, December 7, 2009

Deth P Sun - Art Postcards

Deth P Sun is a painter/illustrator currently residing in beautiful Oakland, California. He is originally from San Diego, California, and moved up to the Bay Area for schooling. He received his BFA from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 2002 in Painting and Drawing. (The preceding was taken from Deth's website).

I first discovered Deth's work thanks to Lethe Bashar and Escape into Life. I follow Lethe on Twitter where he Tweets about some very amazing things, which you can follow here. So I found the artist and looked at his webpage and discovered that he sold his art as postcards, YAY!

I purchased two of each set, one of which is below, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Although they are NOT fountain pen friendly, the art is worth it.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How neat! I love art postcards. So much fun, especially when you're just used to tourist postcards like I am.

phonelady said...

those are great !!! I love those .

Post a Comment