Friday, December 25, 2009

Photobucket
Whether you celebrate a special holiday this time of year or not, my wishes for all of you are that this past year has been good and this next year brings you much joy!

Thank you for taking time out of your life to spend some of it here with this blog. I hope that you have found it useful and informative, and if not that just fun, because I have had fun writing it.

Thank you to all the wonderful new friends that I have made as a direct result of writing this blog and participating in Twitter.

I'm grateful to all of you and look forward to spending more time with you in 2010.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sam said...

All the best to you too. Have a great holiday season. BTW, that's a neat trick you've trained your pet reindeer to do! ;)

Deanna Schrayer said...

So kind of you - thanks! Happy holidays to you too!

R.E. Wolf said...

Happy Christmas!!!

phonelady said...

same to you and much hapiness in the new year .

T-na said...

Merry Christmas!

Laura Eno said...

Happy holidays! I love your reindeer. :)

Julie (Okami) said...

Thanks for all the holiday wishes - that reindeer is cute isn't he?

dandelion said...

I hope that you, furries and George is having a great Christmas! Big hug!

Anne Tyler Lord said...

Oh, I did stop by here earlier, forgot to comment. Thanks for coming to my parties! Love the reindeer tossing the wreath! Is that your dog in your avatar for Twitter?
Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment