Monday, February 15, 2010

A Year in the Life of a Tree is now complete

A year ago, on February 21, 2009, I began this project. It is hard to believe that an entire year has passed and I will no longer be taking a weekly photo of our tree.

Editor's note: My apologies for not noting this before. The tree is a Golden Raintree. I honestly thought that I had mentioned it in this post.

I hope that you will stay and watch the slide show - it only takes a few minutes to view the entire year. If you prefer you may click on through to the Flickr set and view the photos as you wish.

I hope that you enjoy viewing this project as much as I did taking the photos.

7 comments:

lady dandelion said...

Thank you so much for sharing this project! It is something special to see this slow change from week to week.

R.E. Wolf said...

LOVE this! What a great project!

JoniB said...

That was cool! I also enjoyed how the light changed. Blue tones of spring into the golden tones of autumn. Very nice project. Thank you!

Bleets said...

I'm curious. What kind of tree is it?
Appreciation for a really, really excellent project, beautifully done!

Julie (Okami) said...

I'm sorry, I honestly thought that I included that in the post. It is a Golden Raintree.

MetroRimJ~ said...

Trees are simply amazing :D

House of Pens said...

Fantastic project! Life is just like a tree... Many thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment