Saturday, March 27, 2010

I think that it may be Spring...finally




The orange trees are blooming in Florida. You walk outside and you smell the sweetness in the air, it's a sure sign that spring has finally arrived. We live in an area with orange groves all around our house so the scent can be overpowering at times, but it is a welcome scent for sure, this year.

Now, I've taken a little liberty here, because the rose pictured below doesn't really care if it is spring. I cannot remember the name of this rose, but it is one of two that I transplanted from our old house when we moved 6-1/2 years ago and it blooms no matter what. Right now it is literally covered with roses. Enjoy and HAPPY SPRING!!



5 comments:

ladydandelion.net said...

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY! Thanks for posting these wonderful blossom photos. I long for spring, and these photos make it easier to endure the long road from winter to spring here.

Mary said...

Beautiful garden, Jules. I thought it was spring in Michigan last week but we're back in the 20's again. Thanks for sharing your Spring is Here photos with us.

phonelady said...

i love roses juli and hope to have some more when I get another house or I may do some minis in a big pot on the patio of our apt when we move to ohio . talk to you soon dear have a great wknd what is left of it .

safetycomfort said...

Absolutely beautiful roses, Julie. Thanks for sharing :-)

Stephanie said...

Roses! How I miss them. Thanks for the pictures!

Post a Comment