Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Carnival is Coming!!!



Edit: When I originally wrote this post no one had volunteered to host the April Carnival. But when I went to the link apparently Nifty is going act as host at Notebook Stories.

Only a two days to enter the April Carnival please send your submissions!! So, please submit your posts quickly!! If you are a blogger please don't forget to submit your post and if you are a reader you can nominate a post that you would like to share.

I will be hosting the May Carnival right here, so come back later for more info.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know when I saw you were hosting it I thought it would be a good idea to write a post, but I haven't yet! I'm waffling on making some time today to write a paper or pen-related post (does ink count?), so I can submit one. It would be my first carnival or paper or pen post. Makes me kind of nervous.

Stephanie said...

Oh wait - you're hosting in May. Maybe I have time yet. ;)

Post a Comment