Friday, April 2, 2010

SPECIAL BULLETIN - J Herbin 340th Anniversary Ink



Yesterday I received my order of a gift set of Rohrer & Klingner inks and a lovely glass dip pen from my friends over at Pear Tree Pens (watch for the upcoming reviews).

Included in the package was a small surprise...a sample of the new J Herbin 340th Anniversary Ink.

Let me say the I do not think the photo does this ink justice, this ink is gorgeous. I scanned this and it was not true to color either. I will try to scan again this weekend and see if I can get a better result.

Click on the photo to read:

8 comments:

Palimpsest said...

How lucky you are! What a bottle!

Julie (Okami) said...

I can't wait to order it when it comes available if just for the bottle!! LOL

bleubug.com said...

It looks great. You're right about it being like a sealing wax color! Neat.

dianeb said...

That is a beautiful red, I may be getting another ink very soon. :)

Truppi said...

Lucky!

ladydandelion.net said...

I've ordered a bottle from http://www.pensandco.com/the-writing-site.php - they have a great offer for FPN:ers and are very nice to deal with. Did you know that the seals are put to the bottles by human hands...

Gentian said...

It looks beautiful. What a nice surprise :D

Note Booker, Esq. said...

I think I'm going to order two bottles. One is to keep and pass on to my daughter. Unopened, it may be a valuable collectible for her children or their children.

Post a Comment