Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogiversary Announcement!!

Well, kids, I guess Nathan decided not to be a regular reader of this blog because ne never contacted me about the his very cool Lamy Safari.

Since the rules were that you had to contact me within one week, we have chosen a new winner from the magic bag of entries.

Kota, Jewlz... the new winner please...

JoniB said...

Yay! One year. Wow! Congratulations! I missed my anniversary just like Jackie.

Keep up the great work because it is really interesting reading.

Like before, you have one week to contact me and I will ship this pen to you. Otherwise, next week we'll have to consult the bag again. But somehow I don't think that will happen this time.


JoniB said...

Wow! Thank you! Too bad for Nathan, but it is a great gain for me! Email coming, Julie!

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Joni!

The Missive Maven said...

Congrats on your Blogiversary, and I love your new header!

Post a Comment