Sunday, May 9, 2010

Drum roll... and the winner is!!


nathandidlake said...

Greetings! I'm a newcomer to this blog. The other day in graduate school, my fellow classmate pulled out his fountain pen, which caused me to realize that (after 14 years of journaling), I had never taken the next step of writing into the world of the fountain. For that reason, I look forward to reading your blog to help me discern which one would be the best fit for when I have the money to actually get one.

Thanks for blogging, and happy one year!


Congratulations!! Click on my profile photo and send me an email with your mailing address and I'll put the Safari in the post.

If I don't hear back from you within one week, I'll have to choose another winner.

Thanks for reading and participating.

5 comments:

JoniB said...

Most excellent choice! We've just added another one to our "dark side" of the pen! Ha!

bleubug.com said...

Congrats nathandidlake!

Julie (Okami) said...

Totally random - all names into a bag and one falls out LOL

Bruno Taut said...

Congratulations!

Another potential pen addict!

BT

inkophile said...

Cool pen! Congratulations to the winner!

Post a Comment