Monday, May 17, 2010

Wanderlust Postcards - 30 Postcards for Insatiable Travelers

Back in March I did a post called Wanderlust - 30 Postcards from America. Welcome to the International version.

The back of the box reads: "The accidental beauty and gritty magic of foreign travel is captured in this kaleidoscopic collection of images, perfect to send to friends around the block or around the globe."


Stephanie said...

I didn't know there are two versions! I wonder if there are two versions of the letter set? I am starting to desperately need new stationery, which I thought would never happen... I do have enough blank paper and envelopes though, so if I run out before I get a chance to restock I'll still write letters.

Anyway - as a huge fan of all things international - cool!

jim said...

Great, but in spite of the post cards, one can never seem to find a W.C. when needed! :-)

Post a Comment