Monday, June 21, 2010

Interested in Stationery?

Swap-bot swap: My Stationery is Not Stationary
I swap with Swap-bot!


Friend and fellow blogger, Postmuse, has started a Swap-Bot titled "My Stationary is Not Stationery". If you are interested in participating it's really easy, just sign up. The requirements are simple. You will be partnered with another participant and swap as follows:

This swap is just a simple stationery exchange. Send three (3) different blank pieces of stationery (which includes lettersets, notecards, correspondence cards, aerogrammes (fold & mail), but not postcards) to one (1) partner. The stationery should be crisp, clean, attractive with coordinating envelopes (except for aerogrammes, which are their own envelopes). No homemade stationery for this swap, please. No religious, birthday, holiday or other special event sentiments.

By all means check your partner's profile for preferences, but this is a sender's choice swap.


Just sign up by July 1, click on the photo above to go directly to this swap, and have fun!!

4 comments:

phonelady said...

I would join this but international costs for mail have gone up so much and also they tag it for customs which means a little extra cost at the post too . sorry maybe next time . money is tight these days .

Michelle said...

It does sound like fun!

PostMuse said...

Thank you Julie! I am so very excited about this swap. I can't believe how popular it has become. I'll be one very busy woman checking to make sure everyone got nice stationery. But ... it will be fun to find out what people get :-)

Melissa of {craftgasm} said...

Thanks so much for being my partner -- I love what you sent!

Post a Comment