Monday, July 26, 2010

Daycraft Review

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]


Back during my busy season, Daycraft so kindly sent me a box filled with delightful goodies. I reviewed their agendas, since I knew that I quickly wanted to pass them on to others (as they were for 2010) and then promptly forgot the other two notebooks that I had received. Daycraft, my sincere apologies.



In addition to the agendas they provided, there were two notebooks. One, with the red cover, is their Signature Sketchbook. It contains 128 pages, 118g, cream color blank pages and measures 108mm x 149mm. The second is their D-sign Notebook, this one has a white cover and is called Doodling Prohibited. It also contains 128 pages, 100g, 6.5mm lined white paper and measures 106mm x 153mm.

D-sign Notebook:







You can see from the photos that they do not handle fountain pens well, but they are not the worse that I have ever seen. The sketchbook handles Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens well.

Signature Sketchbook:











These notebooks have two very important thing is their favor:

1. Their size makes them extremely portable, they will easily fit into a pocket or a purse.

2. Based upon the original information provided to me by Daycraft the prices are extremely reasonable, ranging from $4 to $15.

As of yet I am still not aware of a U.S. distributor for Daycraft, but these things take time. These products are definitely an alternative worth looking into.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait to see what the planners for 2011 look like! :o)

These look like great alternatives to others I have I have in my arsenal... thanks!

phonelady said...

wow I cant get over how nice they are and yes Im sure they are very portable .

Post a Comment