Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank you, Josie! - Beautiful Blogger Award

I have been extremely remiss about thanking Josie over at SafetyComfort for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger award. Josie, my apologies for not acknowledging this earlier. I am honored that you feel me worthy of this award. Now I wonder if I really am, considering how long it has taken me to post this.

I would like to pass this award on to a few bloggers that I feel are extremely worthy:

JoniB at Daydreamers Welcome for keeping it real and for her friendship.

Sam at Future;Nostalgic for making me laugh.

Leigh Reyes at Leigherous and My Life As A Verb

and Gentian at Drawing With A Squirrel for their lovely artistic talents.

Sarah Hodson at Sara*n*dipitous for her wisdom and creativity.

These are only a few of the wonderful blogs that I follow, I could not begin to list all of you here. Thank you all, I wish that I could pass on this award to all of you.


Laura Eno said...

Congrats on the award!

JoniB said...

Congratulations! That is a well diserved award. And thank you for passing it along to me!

phonelady said...

so glad you got this award and congrats you deserve it .

bleubug said...

How nice! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person and blog.

Leigh said...

Awwww, thank you for this! (Big hug) Congratulations!

Sam said...

Thanks so much for my award. I really appreciate it. :D

Post a Comment