Monday, July 5, 2010

Vera Bradley Notecards



I am not generally a fan of Vera Bradley's paisley designs, but the colors of this one and the fact that it's stationery made me buy encouraged me to acquire it. The note card above it plain on the inside and although a little slick, it handles fountain pen ink ok.



The cards are part of their Note Cards in Symphony in Hue collection. This particular color is called Blue Rhapsody, you may check out the other colors available on their website. But if you have a local distributor, buy local when you can.

6 comments:

phonelady said...

those are very pretty juli . wonderful .

quinncreative said...

Usually, I'd flip past these, but there is something about the blue of the colors that is very appealing and cooling. Thanks for pointing them out! I'm also a Lamy pen freak, and I've read some of your blogs reviewing those. I appreciate your great detail!

Julie (Okami) said...

Quinn, they are even lovelier in person. The colors is what caught my attention. Normally I would not have paid a bit of attention to these.

PostMuse said...

I don't think I could ever find it in me to purchase Vera Bradley bags, but I have to admit that I love her color combinations. All of them. I knew she had stationery, but I've been resisting. My resistance is getting weaker ....

Julie (Okami) said...

I agree on the bags, but I fell in love with this design on the cards.

PostMuse said...

I just ordered a nice selection of the notecards ... only ones on sale, though. I'm such a pushover when it comes to stationery.

Post a Comment