Thursday, October 14, 2010

Art Journal Fun

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

Well, as promised here are the contents of my art journal.  Some have just been experiments, some just play.  Most of the designs are original but a couple are from Patterns for Coloring and I like Leigh Reyes dragon in bunny ears so much that I had to add it to my journal.  I hope that you enjoy it, it's a work in progress.


A few of my favs the old fashioned way (these are later in journal, I'm making progress):

I'm off to NYC tomorrow, I'm so excited.  My first trip there!  Have a great weekend, I know that I will. Woo Hoo!!!


Sara said...

Have a **GREAT** time hun~! Be safe and be sure to spill all the beans when you get home :D

Leigh said...

Love the art journal! :D "Our dog protect us" made me laugh - what brought that on? :D

Julie (Okami) said...

Thanks, guys - Leigh, the ASPCA sent these magnets that we had on the fridge for a long time. I took them off and stuck them in my "gathered objects" drawer and one day when I was playing I just stuck them on the page, lol.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the NY pen show!

Don't spend too much (how do you define "too much")?!

We want a full report (and pictures)!


Bruno Taut said...

Enjoy the pen show! I am sure the posts to come will be full of exciting pens.

Thanks for showing your journals.


Trece said...

I love the Zentangles. Your work is very good.

Julie (Okami) said...

Thanks, Trece - I am having fun playing with them.

Post a Comment