Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello from NYC

I arrived on Friday and it has been a very busy few days.

Friday I saw St Patrick's Cathedral, the NY Public Library, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station and Madison Avenue. And the NYC Pen Show.

Saturday we went to the Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Asian Society. We also saw Carnegie Hall and Times Square. And the NYC Pen Show.  

I had the pleasure of the company of @mabeloos from the Jadecow Sketches blog (who has also been my most gracious hostess and guide), @widha from PocketBlonde and my penpal, Lara for a wonderful dinner.

Tomorrow the plan is The Dakota and Strawberry Fields, then Ellis Island and the Statute of Liberty; after that we'll see where our feet, the trains and the buses take us. This trip has been a blast, thanks to some very wonderful fountain pen friends.

Just a reminder, you still have time to enter the giveaway for the Wancher asuka brown ink. Just leave a comment on that post by midnight on Monday.


PostMuse said...

Wow! You are covering a lot of ground in a few days! I haven't been to NYC in ages. It is a very nice city for just walking and enjoying whatever :-)

bleubug said...

I'm tired just from looking at this.

Patrick @ The Norsk Woodshop said...

Wow! I love visiting NYC! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

And what are you doing working!? hmmmm? lol


Sam H said...

I want to try this ink. Follow by rss

Post a Comment