Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wancher Matcha Ink Winner is announced!

We have a winner!!

Also I want to let you know that I may  be cutting my blog back to once a week on a temporary basis. I have developed tendinitis, or something, in both wrists and I'm supposed to limit my keyboard use. I am experimenting with handwriting some posts and we'll see how that goes.


True Random Number Generator  
Result:
8Powered by RANDOM.ORG

laoriginaltec
 said...

I follow you via google.
I love the color green!
torieliz at gmail dot com


Congratulations, laoriginaltec!!!



3 comments:

laoriginaltec said...

Thank you very much!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to the winner! Hope your "tendinitis or something" clears up soon. That is irritating to have to deal with!

Anonymous said...

Hey! InkyIndi here. Couldn't log in with Wordpress. Anyway, have you tried a trackball? The Kensington expert mouse is awesome! I had pain too until I configured the buttons so that to right click I use my pointer finger. Took my thumb completely out of the equation and that made a real difference. My typing habits were earned on a manual typewriter, so they are not the cause of my pain. If you're in the habit of putting your wrists against a rest and typing that way, try holding the wrists up, similar to hamster hands. Let gravity help bring your fingers to the keys. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment