Monday, November 8, 2010

Apica Notebook - CD-10

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

The APICA CD series notebooks are imported from Japan and are made from acid-free paper. Sophisticated designs, modern styling and a variety of colors and sizes.

This particular notebook is the CD-10, which measures 105 x 148 mm, or 4-1/4 x 5-3/4 inches, it is the perfect size for pocket or purse.

The paper is 52 sheets ruled, smooth.

They handle fountain pen ink extremely well, with no bleed through or feathering and very little show through. I highly recommend these notebooks if you have not tried them before. You may purchase these notebooks at The Daily Planner, Stylus Fine Pens, WetPaint, Amazon or eBay.


Michael Francis said...

Can you post a link to a source for purchasing?


Julie: I have a stash of these I brought back from Japan. I love these notebooks and use them sparingly, just like my Moleskines... but use them I do, I love the fact that they are high grade paper without the cost (if one is purshasing them in Japan)... Great review... looking forward to visiting again soon!


Frequency of Silence: Notebooks That Matter...#links#links#links#links#links

Post a Comment