Thursday, December 9, 2010

Featured Pen - Nakaya Piccolo

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]


KjM said...

I love the simplicity of the shape - the pen is a work of art. Use it with joy.

I must investigate Sailor ink for my Sailor Koi Maki-e pen. Currently using an Aurora ink that is almost a velvet black.

Josie said...

Gorgeous pen and a beautiful gift to yourself :-)

ginigin said...

Wow. Wow. It's awesome. I really like that color. I have been lusting after a Nakaya for quite some time, but even if I had the cash, I didn't know what color I'd go with. This might just be top of the list. Happy Birthday belatedly.

strangeknight said...

A BB Stub! And from the looks of it a Western-sized BB rather than a Japanese one? Didn't know Nakaya had that nib in stock!

Are you an Amano fan, a Gaiman fan, or both?

Jessica said...

Hey there!

My name is Jess and I just wanted to let you know that I've linked to your blog over at my own at (Snail Mail Aficionado)

Happy writing!


Julie (Okami) said...

The BB stub came from Mottishaw - I am both a Gaiman and Amano fan.

Karen said...

Karen Sibert


This is a really nice post. Thanks for sharing this information.

Post a Comment