Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sabrina Ward Harrison - Collect Your Life Notecards

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

It's been a while since I did a stationery post and I just acquired some new notecards so I guess I'm overdue.


A few weeks ago, fellow blogger AK from Notebook Loves Pen did a post Christmas Gifts: Notebooks/Journals.  The journal from Sabrina Ward Harrison: Handmade Life, really caught my eye.  So I went on a hunt for the best price (but that's a different post). 


Anyway I found these notecards at PapayaArt.com, on sale.  I really liked the way they looked so I added them to my order.


I have not been disappointed.  These are great cards AND they are fountain pen friendly.

1 comment:

Josie said...

These are really rather lovely - I'm not surprised they caught your eye. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Josie x

Post a Comment