Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moleskine Watercolor Journal

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]


Catering to new trends in expression, the Moleskine Watercolor Notebooks feature a heavy paper, 200 gsm – 25% cotton fiber – cold pressed, identical on both sides, and specially created for Moleskine.
The Moleskine Watercolor Notebooks are bound in cardboard, with a 'moleskine' cover having rounded corners and an elastic enclosure. Each notebook has an expandable inner note holder made of cardboard and cloth.






The first thing I have to say hear is that I have had this watercolor journal for a while and let me tell you that my next project will be to do SOMETHING with the cover.






The paper in this watercolor book is awesome, I can paint on both sides!!  



And of course, there is the requisite pocket.

5 comments:

journalingarts said...

I love the paper in the Moleskine Watercolor journals! It holds even the wettest paints without a fuss. The paper is lovely for fountain pens, too.

Michelle said...

love it! even tho I don't paint... it looks gorgeous
xx

gypsy said...

This is the journal I carry constantly. Luscious paper, just dreamy for my doodles and mandalas in pitt pen. Watercolors and inks work perfectly. No warping. This and the Clairefontaine square watercolor journals are my favs.

rowlandjones said...

My last three(I think) Moleskines were watercolour of differing sizes -this time i returned to small sketch M - - I find the paper extremely unfriendly to watercolour . . also the colour of the sketch paper doesn't do nice inks any favours either

So I can't wait to get back to watercolour version . . .

PJ said...

I'm using the Moleskine watercolor for a traveling art journal. It's been to 11 people in 4 countries, and so far it's holding up well. No one has done anything with the cover so far, so when it comes back to me for its "check in" I'm going to decorate the cover before I send it out again.

Post a Comment