Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Edison Huron

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]





I have written about Brian Gray and the Edison Pen Company several times, once very recently, so I will refer you to my previous post for information about Brian.

I have recently acquired my third Edison and my second Huron Bulb filler.  This was not a purchase that I planned but a friend had to give up this beautiful pen and I could not stand the thought of it being lost to her forever, I hope that one day I will be able to return it to her.

As I stated, this is a Huron Model.  The material is acrylic, my other Huron is ebonite and this particular pen does not have an ink window.  However, the material is fairly translucent and if you hold it up to a bright light you can see the level of the ink in the pen.  I believe the color is called Cappuccino Swirl.

This pen has an 18kt gold rhodium plated stub nib on it currently and came with an extra steel nib.

5 comments:

Brian Gray said...

Thanks for posting!

Patrick @ The Norsk Woodshop said...

Wow! #3! Lucky! Very nice looking pen

Julie said...

Wanted to say it was sweet of you to help out that friend and rescue her Huron. Still one of my favorite Edison pens. There was a pen or two I wish I could have rescued as well... :)

Lita said...

Is this my pen?

Julie (O-kami) said...

Yes

Post a Comment