Friday, September 30, 2011

Minor change - A New Name!

No, I'm not changing the URL or making any major change - very minor really.  Whatever is still part of the name, I have just changed it to... are you ready??

Pens Paper Inks...Whatever!

I may still post here and there about other stuff, that's the whatever part.  But truly this blog is a pen and paper blog, with just a little bit of the "whatever" thrown in.

I want to thank all of you who follow my blog, it's been around for over two years now, and I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy trying to figure out what to write about.

If you have requests or suggestion, please let me know and please, please leave comments.  I do ask one thing if you leave a comment.  If you are not signed up with Blogger, or some other way for me to know how to contact you, and you ask a question, please leave me an email address.  I'm happy to answer questions, but it's difficult to do so if I do not know how to contact you.

So have a great weekend, I've got several new things to review over the next few weeks, and enjoy!!


Stephanie said...

I think this is a great change! But I'm very glad you kept the "Whatever!"

Marianne said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I never knew there was so much to know about pens.

Trece said...

I like the name change! Glad you kept "Whatever"!

Post a Comment