Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quiver Double Pen Holder

Almost a year ago, I reviewed the Quiver single pen holder.  Now I have the very good fortune to review the Double-Pen Quiver for Large Notebooks.

From the Quiver Global website:

Product Description
Genuine leather, hand-made Double-Pen Quivers wrap around the front cover of your hard cover notebook to offer a simple solution to carry more than one writing instrument.  Available in brown, black or our new black with red stitching for a small price premium.
Fits Large Notebooks - A5 size


The elastic band allows a Quiver to fit notebooks 8" - 9.25" tall. (20.3cm - 23.5cm) 
Fits Hard Cover Notebook Brands
Moleskine        Moleskine Folio Watercolor
ecosystems      Rhodia
Piccadilly         Black n' Red
Leuchtturm1917
teNeues CoolNotes
Mnemosyne (requires adapter for soft cover)
U.S. Government 'Book, Memorandum'
Green cover NSN: 7530-00-222-3521

Here you can see the Quiver on my Monsieur Sketchbook.



The Quiver easily slips over the cover of any notebooks.


Here is the Quiver with the two pens that I normally carry, a Namiki Falcon and a Platinum Preppy, installed on my Dot Webbie.


The two pen Quiver easily fits both of these notebooks. The cover of the Monsieur Sketchbook is somewhat softer than the hardbacked Webbie and would probably work better with the Quiver adapter for soft covers, but I have found that it works very well as is.

I have had this Quiver installed on my Monsieur notebook for almost a month and have been very pleased with it's performance and I love having the pens that I use the most with my sketchbook always handy.

In my opinion, the Quiver is a reasonably priced accessory that is a must have for any pen and notebook user, also a wonderful stocking stuffer.  The holidays are approaching very rapidly.


3 comments:

PencilWrap said...

If this is the Double Pen Holder, why is the post nameed the "Single Pen Holder"

Julie (O-kami) said...

Oops. Because I mistitled it

JM said...

"nameed"? Man, what day is it? Anyway, I only pointed it out because it confused me for a minute. I thought I was missing something.

Post a Comment