Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ink Review - Diamine Twilight

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]


Thank you, Brad aka The Pen Addict and JetPens for the opportunity to review one of the new colors from the Diamine Ink line. 
I have become very fond of the Diamine inks, the colors, the consistent quality.  I have no doubt that I will be ordering some of the new colors as they become available.  Plus there are several of the old colors that are standards for me - I am really fond of the Claret and Amaranth.

Please keep in mind that the true color of this ink may differ from what you see on your screen due to the vagaries of the scanner used and the monitor on which you are viewing it.

Oh, I also did not realize that the water test did not scan - I did do one but the ink virtually washed away.




6 comments:

Holly Wendt said...

Lovely review! I've just tiptoed into the world of Diamine inks, too, and I'm pretty smitten. This color looks to be equally tempting!

The Archer said...

Great review Julie! Diamine inks are beautiful inks and I love their consistent color and flow. I have Diamine Twilight too. Will try it on a pen tonight.:)

Peninkcillin said...

Very detailed review, thanks! I prefer my Diamine Majestic Blue though.

Trece said...

I am looking forward to getting some of the Diamine inks, in part because of your reviews!

Ron said...

Very nice review! If you like this one, you should try Midnight too.

Julie (O-kami) said...

I may have to add that to my list. Thanks for the suggestion, Ron.

Post a Comment