Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Banditapple Carnets 2.0

Breaking News!! Dated 3-16-2012 Banditapple Carnets are now available at Goulet Pens!!

I hope that you remember the review of the Banditapple Carnets that I posted here back in June.

I am extremely pleased to let you know that Banditapple has recently released their 2nd edition of the carnet with 3 new colors: Finland Pine, Manuka Honey and Gingerbread; and 2 additional formats: squared and 52-weekly plus blank.

They are available as before in the 3 sizes: Tablet, Handy and PeeWee (you can see the measurements in the photo above.

This 52-weekly plus blank format is really cool.  You can enter the month and week on each page and there is plenty of room for notes on the right hand blank page. I am planning to use this one for work in 2012.

As expected, the paper performs wonderfully with fountain pens and ink.  I had absolutely no feathering, show through or bleed through.   The paper is in-between stark white and cream, I find the color very pleasant to use.  The paper is not quite as smooth as Rhodia or Clairefontaine, but it is smooth and it handles the ink very well.  If you can't tell, I really like these notebooks.

Arnie, you have produced more wonderful notebooks. Thank you!!  Now we just need to get a US distributor.

The Banditapple notebooks are now available in Europe from PaperandCo (1st Generation) and you can always contact Arnie at My experience is that he is very responsive to emails and I'm sure that he can arrange to get you the notebooks that you desire.  You won't be disappointed.


Molossus said...

I'm drooling. I haven't tried these notebooks yet. *sigh* So many notebooks, so little time.

Thank you for the review!

Shangching Huitzacua said...

More and more, I just do not see the advantage of having a refillable agenda. It has been hard for me to look for refills and have so many nice and interesting agenda, like the one reviewed here, to entice me!

Sarah said...

I love the idea of a blank page next to the weekly diary, I could do with that for work at the moment!

Post a Comment