Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Journal Bandolier

About a month ago a Twitter friend alerted me to a shop on Etsy called Clever Hands.  Emily, the creative mind, behind this shop has designed and developed a line of what she calls "Journal Bandoliers".

Her definition and story:
[jour.nal n.] a strap fitted with small loops for carrying pens, pencils, and other handy tools wrapped around a journal, planner, or other book.

Broken pencil points and lost pens drive me mad so I made myself the first journal bandolier. People kept asking where I had gotten it - it occurred to me other people wanted a good solution to the same problems I had been having. So here's the journal bandolier! Your pens and pencils at your fingertips and with your journal. Travel light - draw often.

The bandoliers come in a variety of sizes: mini which will fit a pocket size Moleskine; regular which fits a 5.25" wide Moleskine and large.  In addition, there are two adjustable bandoliers, with velcro (that's what I got) or a D-ring closure. 

She even has one which will hold your smartphone.

This bandolier has space for 6 writing instruments or a waterbrush and will easily encompass several journals, books or sketchbooks.  It is a handy tool for keeping everything together.

This would be a very handy gift for kids to bind their school books and pens and pencils together, oh, kids still use books and pens and pencils?
Well, if not, I'll use it for mine.

1 comment:

Rori said...

Thank you for the link and info--these look fab!

Post a Comment