Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tea on an Office Supply Site? Really?

I honestly never would have thought to even look for tea on the website.  But this has opened my eyes and I will definitely have to explore a few more of their 400,000 products.  I guess when I really think about it it makes sense, after all my office does supply tea bags and coffee for consumption during the day.

I received a variety box of Numi Organic Tea. Fortunately, I am a tea drinker.  I generally drink one cup of coffee on the way to work in the morning and then I switch to tea, generally green tea mixed with a lemon herbal tea, for the remainder of the day.

I found these teas to be very good and freshly flavored.  I have to be honest, I used up the entire box, with the exception of the Chamomile Lemon and the Morrocan Mint, in one day and unlike the generic tea that I am provided at the office, I drank this tea to the last drop in my cup.  It is very good and I truly enjoyed it.

I have not yet used the Chamomile Lemon tea, since it is designed as an evening tea and I generally do not drink tea later that about 4 pm. I will not use the Moroccan Mint, since I do not like Mint in my tea.

I would like to share the three flavors that I enjoyed the most, GunPowder GreenJasmine Green and Orange Spice. I like the fact that the flavors of these teas are very subtle and not overpowering. They made my tea drinking experience very enjoyable.


James said...

I had a similar experience when I discovered Office Depot sold Keurig coffee cups. Guess where all my coffee business went to...

Stephanie said...

I really like Numi's red tea, so I'm glad to hear you liked their other selection. Definitely something to try out.

Anonymous said...

I bought Numi at Duane Reade last week, just so I can have some decent bagged tea at the office. It's better quality than the ubiquitous Lipton tea bags, and it gives me the slightest feeling of luxury while I'm working.

Makson lazia said...

Great article with effective information..that would be great use..thanks for presenting this post.
Pass Through Service Sliders

Post a Comment