Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Jet Pens Sponsorhip Buys

This month I stuck a little closer to the pens and paper categories.

I got a cool Sailor DE Brush Stroke Style Calligraphy Fountain Pen - Bamboo Green - Nib Angle 55 Degrees, Tombow Ippo Interlocking Wooden Pencil Cap - Pink Group - Pack of 4, Stad One-Push Wooden Pencil Holder - Blue, Midori Index Label Sticker - Polar Bear - 2 Sheets.

These pencil caps are great and so far fit every pencil on which I have tried them. I really should have gotten more that one set.

These little bears are adorable - look at him peeking out of my Traveling Notebook below.

I'm not sure about the pencil holder yet. I have another one that I think I prefer.

My last purchase is one which will require some practice for me to use properly.

But it will be fun trying.


KjM said...

The Polar Bears are wonderfully whimsical. I think I know exactly the person I need to buy some for. She'll enjoy them immensely.

The bamboo green color to the pen is fabulous. The nib, however, would frighten me. In fact it does, just from the photograph of it.

I love what you've produced when just "trying". I look forward, in a certain amount of awe, to what you create once you feel you've practiced enough.

kp said...

The bear clips are adorable!

I would love to see more in future posts regarding the Sailor pen! =)

Madame Purl said...

Oh boy... that pen looks awesome. I'm thinking I may have to go by jet pens and get an order in. They have such cool things.

Post a Comment