Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Esselte Single Column Record Book -

Back at the end of May I received an email from introducing me to their website.  Wow! Check out their story on their website and then spend some time browsing all the wonderful supplies that they have to offer.

Being the good accountant that I am, I was immediately drawn to these cool columnar record books.

This is the book that I received:

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

This book contains 150 sheets, 300 pages total (there are actually 152 pages).  The book measures 10.37" length x 8.12" width and has a ribbon marker.

The first page is a table of contents, really cool to make notation of what might be on a specific page.

I tested a back page with a wide array of pens and inks, both fountain and gel.  The paper performed admirably well with no feathering.

The back side of the paper did not fair quite as well.  Most of the pens and inks showed through and most bled through also.

But even so, this is a very nice book, it is just one on which you will be confined to writing only on one side of the page.

The accountant in me loves this book even with the bleed through.


Sandra Strait said...

I'm no accountant, but I find this an attractive book as well. I'd just make the bleedthru work for me, lol!

Azizah said...

Oh neat - I like that line set up!! I'm no accountant either! Bleed through I can deal with - feathering would drive me nuts. Looks like a keeper!

Post a Comment