Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jet Pens - July and August


Finally, JetPens had the Western Envelope Template in stock.  I've been trying to get this for the past month or so and they seem to always be sold out, which is a good thing (I guess). I got it plus the Pilot Con-20 Converter and the E+M Workman Pocket Clutch Lead Holder - 5.5 mm. These were my haul for August. 

In July, I acquired the Pentel Multi 8 Lead Holder - 2 mm and some additional leads.


This is a really nice pencil and works very well for sketching and for underlining in books.  I have already found many uses for it.


This Con-20 converter is a replacement for the piston converter in my Pilot Stealth VP. I absolutely hate the piston type converters that come with these pens, they hold little to no ink if you can get them to draw up any at all.  I have never had any luck with them.


This lovely green E+M Workman Pocket Clutch Lead Holder is reasonably priced and provides another great sketching tool. I really enjoy using these big 5.5 mm lead holders. I have several.

 

 Lastly the Western Envelope Template.  I purchased the Japanese Template earlier, by accident actually, and have enjoyed using it very much.  But I really wanted this western style.


I close this awesome grizzly bear from an old calendar (I never throw out photo calendars they make great envelopes).


Here he is all ready for a letter. Guess that I should get to writing.


I can't thank Lily from JetPens enough for the monthly sponsorship which has allowed be to purchase all these wonderful products and showcase them for you.

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or want more information about anything that I feature on my blog.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Do you find the CON-20 any improvement? I've heard the squeeze convertors are even MORE inefficient.

Julie (O-kami) said...

I have been using the Con-20 in my other vintage VP with more success than that piston style.

Trece said...

I must go back and look at the Japanese envelope template! (Plus, I owe you a letter - oops!)

kp said...

love the western envelope template. I think it's definitely going into my cart upon my next JetPens order.

Post a Comment