Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AndersonPens.net Proper Pads

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

While at the Dallas Pen Show, a few weeks ago, Lisa Anderson gave me samples of the Proper Pads that are sold on AndersonPens.net.


The pads come in two sizes - 8-1/2 by 11 and 5-1/2 by 8-1/2.  I have been using these pads to write some letters in recent weeks and promised Lisa that I would post a review.

I know that these scans are not the greatest, my scanner has been acting up the past few weeks.

The pads are decorated with a variety of vintage pens or images.


This paper is very nice, smooth with absolutely no feathering.  Certain pens will give you some show through or bleed through, but I find those are my very wettest pens and inks and they tend to show or bleed through all but the very thickest papers.

The pads retail for $10 for the large pads and $5 for the small pads, they will make great holiday gifts for your fountain pen and/or letter writing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment