Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Rhodiarama Webbies

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]


Another acquisition at the Dallas Pen show, from Anderson Pens, was these wonderful new colorful Webbies from the new Rhodiarama collection.  And no, they are not the same, the one on the left is lilac while the one on the right is purple.  What can I say, these colors just called to me.



Here they are with the large Webbie from the Rhodia Webbie swap, so you can see that these are small, pocket sized notebooks. I selected blank paper rather than lined because I like the flexibility of the blank page.


I really love the colorful zebra on the front and back end pages and the back pocket.




As expected the paper performed admirably, although I do get a little showthrough with my very wet pens.  I've come to expect this and learned to get over it.


4 comments:

Estivalia said...

Those notebooks look so cute! I love how bright and colorful they are. But da-yamn they're expensive for being so tiny :(

Julie (O-kami) said...

I know and I'm not really sure that I understand why the price is so much higher. But you owe it to yourself to get at least one of these little notebooks.

Azizah said...

Ahhh notebook envy! I soooo wanted to get one (well... four...) but I was torn between cheap inks and these. Sigh. We all know I'll cave and get one eventually hehe.

xq said...

I've picked up four so far. Rhodia is hard to come by in Norway, but one bookstore chain has these.

With a broad TWSBI 540, they are so smooth it almost hurts a little. A good kind of pain.

Post a Comment