Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eccolo World Traveler Lined Journal

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]



When I was in Georgia, back in June, I picked up these two lined journals, by Eccolo, in a little shop in Blue Ridge.


These journals measure 5" x 7" and have 256 pages of acid free heavy stock ivory paper.


The paper performed adequately without minor feathering with the finest of nibs.


However there is substantial show through and bleedthrough. I only wish that the paper in these notebooks lived up to the lovely covers.

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

Lovely notebooks! This happens to me with a local brand of notebooks. Super cute covers, crappy paper. I've learnt to live with the frustration and limit to use my finest nibs on it :(

Azizah said...

I'm a bit drooly over your test fountain pens there... heehee. What a lovely bunch!

The journals are super cute too. I have some that are cute and have bleed through and show through... I figure oh well, and just use them anyway, skipping the backside of pages.

Julie B said...

I agree - unless the paper is just horrible and feathers and bleedthrough really bad - I can live with it.

Post a Comment