Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Diamine Music Ink - 6 of 10

[You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for more detail]

First let me take just a moment to say that I would really love to hear from you, my readers. Comments are adored and let me know that you are interested in what I have to say.

That said, back in February I purchased the Diamine Ink Music Set. There really is very little written information about this ink, the Diamine site simply lists the set on it's gift set tab and a color chart.

 This ink comes in ten 30ml bottles, nicely packaged in a presentation box.

I really like the Diamine inks and they have recently become my go to ink maker.

Below are writing samples on Tomoe River Paper and Rhodia.

So far, Schubert is my favorite, but I have to admit to being partial to greens.


Unknown said...

Strauss looks nice, but then I like Ancient Copper and it reminds me of that one. (Trivia fact: Ancient Copper is Diamine's best-selling ink colour.)

Looking forward to seeing Bach and the three others. Thank you for sharing

Estivalia said...

This is a lovely assortment of muted colors, very nice indeed. And your writing samples are lovely :)

Azizah Asgarali said...

I have been very interested in greens lately - the Schubert is very pretty! .... Also the pens you used to test these inks? Totally tempting. LOL!

phonelady said...

Those look amazing and would not mind getting some of those woo hoot .... she works hard for her money .....

Kevin Mackey said...

Beautiful inks (not to mention your writing & the pens!)

Who can resist an ink named "Bach" - or Schubert or Mozart.

ginigin said...

Thanks for posting pics - love Schubert the most and Strauss is interesting too. Don't you love that Tomoe River paper!

Kate Aa said...

Ooo, Vivaldi looks absolutely beautiful.

Post a Comment