Saturday, May 4, 2013

And the WINNER is...................................

Ana Reinert said...

So sorry that tax season turned into tax week. But hopefully, things will relax a bit for you now.

I've just gotten the itch to try to do an ink swap project on my blog (I haven't mentioned it yet so don't blow my little secret) so a big box of inks would be a great way to kickstart it and give me lots of colors to swap. Thanks for sharing the wealth!


Congrats, Ana!!  If you will get me the address you want this shipped to, I'll send it out on Monday.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful response to this giveaway.
Delete

2 comments:

phonelady said...

congrats to ana for winning and congrats to you Julie for doing this contest . You are an awesome blogger .

Ana Reinert said...

I still can't believe I won. I've been having so much fun with the inks and look forward to reviewing each one and sharing some with friends and readers on my blog. Thanks so much for sending it. You totaly made my week!

Post a Comment