Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Daycraft Handy Pick Holder and Accessories

Some months ago, Daycraft contacted me and asked if I would like to test out one of their new Handy Pick Holders and a few of the inserts. So, of course I agreed.


Unfortunately, the large holder arrived during my busy season and I just recently found it in the pile of detritus on my desk.

So, I sat down and looked at it trying to figure out how I could make the best use of it.  After a few minutes I had an epiphany.

The holder came with a grid notebook and a cardholder. It is the perfect size for my checkbook, so I used the cardholder for credit/store frequent buyer cards and popped in my checkbook.

I've been carrying it now for several weeks and it has been perfect.  It provides a checkbook cover, extra credit card space and now I always have a small notebook handy.


If there is one improvement that I would suggest it would be to add a pen loop.

Daycraft still does not have a US distributor, but it can be ordered online directly from them, with free international shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment